Convenience Store Distributors Directory is the Leading Source of Information for C-Store Distributors. It Includes Head Buyer’s Personal E-mails, Phone Numbers and Addresses.
- Over 950 Convenience Store Distributors - Each distributor distributes products to anywhere from 300 to 3,000 convenience stores.
- Buyers Names (over 70% have personal emails)
- Phone Numbers
- Also Includes the Top 100 C-Stores (Ex: 7-11, Chevron, Circle K etc.)
- Updated Bi-Annually | (See Sample)
- One Time Payment $399.00
- Excel Spreadsheet
- Once payment is received you will receive database by email
Tips on how to sell your product to convenience store distributors and convenience stores.
What gross profit do convenience store distributors and convenience stores work off of?
- Convenience Store distributors average 15-25% Gross Profit and C-Stores average 30-50% gross profit depending on your type of product. Novelties items are on the higher side.
How do I get my product into convenience stores and chains?
- The best way to get your product into convenience stores and chains is through c-store distributors. Contact the buyer by phone or email and make sure you have a good sales pitch ready.
What sort of incentives or discounts should I offer to c store distributors?
- Giving some sort of spiff on the opening order has always been a great way in getting a product picked up by a distributor. I would offer a 10%-20% spiff to the sales guys on the opening order and maybe a cash discount to the convenience store distributor.