Convenience Store Distributors Directory is the Leading Source of Information for C-Store Distributors. It Includes Head Buyer’s Personal E-mails, Phone Numbers and Addresses.
DISTRIBUTOR DIRECTORY INCLUDES
- Over 950 Convenience Store Distributors - Each distributor distributes products to anywhere from 300 to 3,000 convenience stores in the U.S.
- Buyers Names (over 70% have personal emails)
- Buyers Phone Numbers
- Company Addresses
- Also Includes the Top 100 C-Stores (Ex: 7-11, Chevron, Circle K etc.)
- Updated Bi-Annually | ( SEE SAMPLE )
- One Time Payment $399.00
- Excel Spreadsheet
- Once payment is received you will receive database by email.
Tips on how to sell your product to convenience store distributors and convenience stores.
What gross profit do convenience store distributors and convenience stores work off of?
- Convenience Store distributors average 15-25% gross profit and c-stores average 30-50% gross profit depending on your type of product. Novelty items are on the higher side.
How do I get my product into convenience stores and chains?
- The best way to get your product into convenience stores is through contacting convenience store distributors, which we provide in our directory above for $399.00. We also recommend contacting convenience store chain buyer’s, where you can find at cstoredirectory.com. Contact these buyer’s by phone or email and make sure you have a good sales pitch ready. Here is a good article on our blog you can read “Click Here”.
What sort of incentives or discounts should I offer to c store distributors?
- Giving some sort of spiff on the opening order has always been a great way in getting a product picked up by a distributor. I would offer a 10%-20% spiff to the sales guys on the opening order and maybe a cash discount to the convenience store distributor.